Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Logan's Nursery

This was one of the last rooms in our house that we did. We had to take out the 2 layers of old linoleum flooring, and remove the baseboards. Then, we repainted in green & yellow, added the chair rail and new baseboards. Finally, we had new carpet installed. This is the only room in our house with carpet. Now I kind of wish we had it in the other bedrooms as well. At least Logan can play in one room without cracking his noggin.
I chose frogs for the theme, but we still need to get some more frog decor. Grandma (my mom) made all of his crib bedding, and the valance. I love the comforter, it's a patch work with all different colors and textures. He hasn't slept in his crib yet, other than a couple of naps. He sleeps in a bassinet in our room. I like to have him close.





No comments: