Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Look at me I'm 4 Months old!


Logan's personality has really began to shine in the last month or so. He loves to chatter, chatter, chatter. He tells you about everything. He doesn't like to be excluded from the conversation. If Mommy and Daddy are talking he will tray to get our attention by smiling or grunting, or he will try to talk over us. "Hey I'm over here, talk to me! Tell me how cute I am." He loves to watch people. When we go to the store he just sits in his little sling that Grandma made him and takes everything in. He's content to ride around strapped to Mommy for an hour or more, as long as he can see everyone. He can roll from his tummy to his back and almost his back to his tummy as well. He can nearly hold his bottle by himself. He will hold it for a couple seconds then pull it out, he doesn't quite get it yet.

He's growing so much and becoming more interactive everyday. Here are a few pictures from the last week or so.


Logan has become a bit emotional as of late. If someone makes a loud noise, if mommy walks away, if he hears the vacumm, or many other triggers he absolutley loses it. He's kind of a scardy cat.



There were some requests of a picture of Daddy and Logan...and this is about as good as it gets.


I believe I can FLY...I believe I can touch the sky...







Mmmm....peas

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great smile Logan has! He's at such a fun age...discovering the world, but not quite mobile enough to get into too much trouble :)

Anonymous said...

His Face when he cries is sooo sad i would probably give in to anything he wants with that cute face. It is great to see him getting bigger!!

Anonymous said...

Katy - looks like you are having so much fun with Logan right now! That picture of him crying with two fingers in his mouth is adorable!