Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Look what the Easter bunny brought me!

What!? There's no candy in here? WAH!!

Ha ha, my daddy is so funny!


Man I'm tired! Ah..Great Grandma knows just how to rub my back.

Easter Bunny Hugs And KissesThat cute little bunny has hopped all day,delivering baskets for the holiday. His paws are so tired and his nose how it itches,He left you something special to fulfill all your wishes-Lots of cute little Easter bunny hugs and kisses.

Hope everyone had a nice Easter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katie,
Those pictures of Logan at Easter are so precious. I hope you get a copy of that one for Great Grandma. She would love it. I talked to her today after you all were there and she loved every minute of your visit. And she always tells me how cute Logan is. I think she is a little prejudice!!!

Aunt Karen