Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Two Month Milestones

Logan had his two month check up yesterday, with shots and all. Our little boy now weighs 11 lbs 10 oz and is 23 1/2 inches long. He is in the 50th percentile for height and weight. He handled the shots pretty well. Of course he cried, but it didn't last long. I can definitely sympathize, I hate needles. There were 3 shots in all, with a total of 5 vaccines in those. His poor little legs were hurting him later that night. I gave him some tylenol and he cried, and he cried. Shelby gets really upset when he cries like that. She will come over to us and try to lick him...like she's trying to kiss it better.



He's really beginning to blossom. It's exciting to watch him develop and change, I thank God we have a healthy and happy baby. He loves to smile now. "Just talk to me or sing me a song and I will flash you a smile." People watching is one of his favorite pastimes. He's even starting to babble a little, especially right before he gets mad. He's still sleeping well, although not quite through the night anymore. But he usually only gets once around 4, has a quick little snack and is back to sleep. So, I know we are pretty lucky! I would be scared to ever have another baby. Odds would be against us that we would have a difficult child the second time around.

No comments: