Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


We had a nice Easter egg hunt and lunch with the grandparents, but the Easter bunny left the crabbies in our house. Logan was running on a short little nap, thanks to mommy. I believe it all started from the short lived nap. It took me a while to get Logan down for a nap this morning. Then, when I finally did I was trying to get all of our stuff ready to go. There were some things in his room and I thought I could just sneak in there and grab them quick and get out. Bad idea, never try to sneak into sleeping baby's room! I woke him up and he was up to stay up. Adam and I were also both running on little sleep. Needless to say by the time we got back from a late lunch we were all grumpy. Logan is finally asleep for the night (hopefully)! And I'm off to bed as well. But here are a few pictures of our easter egg hunt.
























No comments: